PRICE REDUCED!!! KITCHEN UPDATED WITH NEW, STAINLESS-STEEL APPLIANCES! SECOND FLOOR HALL AND LARGEST BEDROOM UPDATE IS NEARLY COMPLETE!! Pristine, move-in ready, stunning Cape Cod on a Cul-du-Sac Street perfectly situated on the largest lot in the area! The house has a spacious and well- appointed living room and dining room. The beautiful kitchen has a breakfast area, gorgeous cabinetry and ample counter tops. Just off the kitchen is the laundry and mud room with access to the most serene, private, and tree lined, backyard with a very generous patio. The main floor features hardwood flooring throughout, three bedrooms, and two full baths. Plenty of closet space and storage! The second floor boasts two very spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets, storage, and a third full bath. The lower level of the home will fill your imagination with a full, finished basement, with an outside entrance. So much additional space to enjoy. Just some of the noted features are: Large Garage and Carport, Fresh New Paint, Updated Plumbing, Updated Electric, Centrally Located, Sidewalks, Quiet Street, Beautifully Landscaped, plus so many options and features you will just have to see for yourself to fully appreciate. Pella Replacement Windows in Living Room and Second Floor. Hard Wired Security System with perimeter windows wired. The Rear Flat Roof was recently replaced with industrial grade rubber roofing materials. The Water Heater was recently replaced within the last 2 years. The Heater was Annually Serviced with the duct work, and air vents professionally cleaned and sanitized. The A/C was replaced in 2016 with a mobile app thermostat and variable speed exchanger. Heating is hot water baseboard and is two zoned. This is a very special home that is ready for you to move right in and make this home your own. Located near all Shopping, Dining, Schools, Medical Facilities, Major roads, Highways and Interstates. This is a home that will steal your heart away!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 1-1/2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,868 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Telephone, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Workshop, Poured, Full Finished, Heated
- Double Pane, Casement
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick
- Tar Gravel, Shingle, Composition Shingle, Pitched
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 100.00 x 0.00
- !101 RES
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Irregular, Level, Rear Yard, Private, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price