Showings begin on June 9 at 9 am and end on June 10! ALL OFFERS ARE DUE BY 12 NOON ON FRIDAY JUNE 10! Welcome home to 2508 Selwyn Drive located in highly desirable Parkwynne Estates. This home has been tastefully and totally updated througtout the past 4 years and offers the next owners the opportunity to just uppack their boxes. The open floor plan makes for wonderful entertainng all year long. As you enter through the front doors a large modern living room will be on your right and is well suited for those family gatherings. Directly to your left is the spacious formal dining room that leads into the eat-in kitchen that has been totally updated. The kitchen has updated butcher block countops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop , walloven with warming drawer, luxury vinyl flooring, plus tons of cabinets and storage. Beyond the eat-in portion of the kitchen you step down into the updated mudroom with built in cubbies, and newly renovated laundry room. Adjacent to the kitchen is the inviting yet cozy family that has sliders opening to the tranquil backyard patio which is wonderful for those evenings when you want to dine al fresco. Rounding out the first floor is an updated powder room complete with wainscotting. The entire home has refinished hardwood floors throughout. Upstairs are 4 spacious bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a private and updated en-suite bathroom. 3 additional bedrooms, share a renovated full hall bathroom with tub/shower. The full basement has tons of storage, workshop, play space and exercise room. This home is in excellent condition, lots of upgrades and move-in ready. Conveniently located close to shopping, the airport, and easy access to major highways. Donât miss the opportunity to be the next owner, it wonât last long on the market.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Stone, Vinyl Siding
2,412 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price